The Law Firm of Andrea Hence Evans, LLC is your one stop shop to intellectual property protection. We offer services that encompass all areas of intellectual property law such as patent, trademark and copyright law.
We are committed to providing you with the personal and professional attention you deserve in order to create your own valuable and marketable intellectual property portfolio. Our services are easily distinguished from others. Working as a former Patent Examiner and Trademark Examining Attorney at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Andrea Hence Evans, Esq. utilizes her education, legal skills and resources, training, and hands-on USPTO experience to assist you in protecting your patent, trademark or copyright.
Patents, trademarks and copyrights are valuable intellectual property assets that require protection. Allow The Law Firm of Andrea Hence Evans, LLC the opportunity to protect your intellectual property.
We are currently servicing solo inventors, entrepreneurs, small, medium and Fortune 100 clients in multiple states and multiple countries.
- Congratulations to Attorney Evans for receiving the 2011 Nation's Best Advocate of the Year Award from the National Bar Association and IMPACT. She was also honored as being one of forty lawyers recognized as the 2011 Nation's Best Advocates: 40 Lawyers Under 40.
- Congratulations to Attorney Evans for being honored by the White House as a STEM Diversity and Access Champion of Change Award Recipient for her work and involvement with KidGINEER®, LLC
- Congratulations to Attorney Evans for being selected as one of the 2018 top 100 Influencers of Law by the Business Journals.
- Congratulations to Attorney Evans for being awarded the 2019 IALA Author of Year (Small Business) for her best selling book, All About Inventing Everything You Need to Know About Patents From a Former USPTO Patent Examiner & Patent Attorney.
- Congratulations to Attorney Evans for having TWO best selling books-All About Inventing Everything You Need to Know About Patents From a Former USPTO Patent Examiner & Patent Attorney AND All About Trademarks Everything You Need to Know About Trademarks From a Former USPTO Trademark Examining Attorney.